1) A weekend retreat in November and March devoted to teens (us) and teen (our) issues
2) A place that provides information specifically focusing on issues related to, and provides alternatives to, alcohol and other drugs
3) A place that provides us with the opportunity to enhance skills for effective communication, decision making and stress relief
4) A place that provides us with the opportunity to enhance positive self-image
5) A place that allows us and adults to grow as people by encouraging open communication, caring and support of one another
6) A place that was founded on the belief that with accurate information and understanding of ourselves, everyone of us has the ability to make sound decisions regarding our own lives
7) A place that enhances our support systems that already exist
8) A place that allows us to make new friends, strengthen old friendships, and have fun!
All students are welcome to apply for Snowball outings, but meetings are for the teen and theater staff members only.