Thank you for visiting the LT Transportation page. We appreciate your partnership in ensuring students arrive to school safely.
Students who live over 1.5 miles from their campus qualify for bus service. Students are assigned routes and are expected to use only that route. Students may choose the stop that is closest and safest to their residence.
Students should arrive at their bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to their posted pick-up time. Students are required to wear a mask to board the bus and for the duration of the bus ride. Students who do not comply with this expectation may be refused transportation. We strive to limit capacity to 24 students per bus so students have their own seat. There will be a limited number of routes where the number of riders is slightly above twenty-four. Students should board the bus from back to front.
During our hybrid learning the following transportation will be provided:
- Students attending in person TCD will be provided transportation to and from TCD
- Regular AM routes will run Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for a 9:15 AM bell
- Commuting buses will run between both campus Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday after 1st and 7th periods
- Regular PM routes will run Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for a 1:50PM dismissal
- Limited number of late buses will run for 3:05 dismissal for students who have signed up for Vita Plena time with staff
- No transportation will be provided on Wednesdays
Below are the most up to date links for routes and stop times. Student routes are posted in Infinite Campus, using the “More” tab in the menu and clicking on Transportation:
If you have any questions regarding transportation please contact email@example.com.
The link to request bus changes is no longer active. Families with bus route changes will see a change in their student’s Infinite Campus account by August 15. If your student needs an ID with a different route, they should come to the AP office at their campus to get a new ID printed. Students will be able to ride the bus with an LT ID regardless of the route listed for the first week of school. We appreciate your patience.
Parents and students who are requesting bus changes or have questions to start the 2020-2021 school year should email firstname.lastname@example.org.