Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
To view the FAFSA 101 presentation offered on 9/29/22, click here.
For a copy of the handouts from the FAFSA 101 presentation:
If you need any documents to help complete your scholarship or financial aid application, please stop by the College & Career Center, room 148. We will be happy to help you.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The FAFSA is the application all students must file to be considered for federal, state and institutional funding from the college. Click here for more information on FAFSA.
- The FAFSA is the core document required for all need-based aid.
- The FAFSA is available on October 1st of the student’s senior year and should be completed as soon as possible after that date, as some funding is first come, first serve.
- The application is fully online and can be found at FAFSA.
- Completing the FAFSA is also a graduation requirement in the State of IL. To satisfy this requirement, students must complete the FAFSA or submit the appropriate non-participation waiver linked below
- IMPORTANT: Remember, if you choose not to fill out the FAFSA the student WILL NOT be eligible for ANY government student loans or work study programs!
- You must complete the FAFSA every year; you can renew it after initial completion.
- Click here for information you will need to complete the FAFSA
- Click here to access the FAFSA Handout
- Click here to watch a short video about what happens after submitting your FAFSA.