The counseling staff will...
- assist students to acquire the attitudes, knowledge, and skills that contribute to effective learning in school and throughout their life spans;
- assist students to complete school with the academic preparation essential to choose from a wide range of post-secondary options; and
- assist students to understand the relationship of academics to their future.
- assist students to acquire the skills to investigate career choices in relation to self-knowledge and current job trends;
- assist students to understand the relationship between personal qualities, educational and training opportunities, and careers; and
- assist students to learn decision-making strategies for future career choices.
- assist students to acquire the attitudes, knowledge, and interpersonal skills to help them understand and respect self and others;
- assist students to make decisions, set goals, and take necessary action to achieve goals; and
- assist students to apply effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to make safe and healthy choices.