How does TV Production class work?
- You can take TV Production class from grades 9-12
- You can repeat the class (Advanced TV Production)
- You can apply to take the class at level IV (Accelerated) or for credit/no credit
- In one semester you will learn all the basics about television in a fun environment
- You will have access to one of the most impressive high school television facilities in the state and have opportunities to develop skills that some colleges don’t even provide
How does the TV club work?
- You can join TV Club and be a part of LTTV at any grade level and at any time of the year
- The TV Club is active all-year long, sign up anytime and come out whenever you can
- You can learn how to do TV production hands-on, while working on television shoots in the studio, in the field, or with our production truck
- Come to a club meeting, held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 3:15 pm in Room 17 North Campus
- You will be a part of the LTTV Crew