DMV Appointment Scheduler
Please click the link below to access the webpage for the IL Secretary of State Office - DMV Appointment Scheduler.
The IL SOS Office is excited to announce that you can schedule an appointment to:
- Obtain your Learners Permit (*only after you have obtained the appropriate paperwork from LT)
- Complete your Road Test at the DMV to obtain your license.
Anyone who is going to the DMV to obtain their first-time driver’s license needs to follow these steps before going to the DMV:
- Confirm they are eligible to get a license. Click the link on the left, "Drivers License Eligibility Inquiry" to see if you are eligible...if not please contact Terrie Welge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are eligible, please make an appointment (link below) for “In-Car Appointments”. This includes students who have the CDTP Waiver (Coop form) because the DMV might run a spot check test on that day.
- Gather the necessary identification documents.