LT Care Space
The LT CARE Space is a community space designed to support the needs of our students. Through the CARE Space, students have access to essentials such as hygiene products, school supplies, basic food items, clothing items, as well as gift cards that can be provided to allow students to purchase what they need. We have designed a process that aims at eliminating barriers/obstacles, honors our students’ dignity, and makes it easy for students to access supplies and items that support their needs.
LT would like to thank our Latinos Juntos club for providing leadership with the CARE Space and making their vision a reality at LT.
Students can access the CARE Space in the following ways:
- Talking to a trusted adult at LT. Any staff member can assist students to access resources from the CARE Space.
- Students and/or families can fill out this form in order to request items that the student needs
- Students can stop by the AP Office, Counseling Office, or Main Office at either campus for urgent and immediate support
- Stop by the South Campus CARE Space during open hours:
- Wednesday mornings from 8:00am – 8:45am
- Tuesday and Thursdays after school from 3:05pm – 3:45pm
Donations are accepted in the following ways:
- Anyone may make a monetary donation via RevTrak.
- For donations of school or personal supplies, contact Greg Gardner (email@example.com) at SC or Kevin Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) at NC.
- Clothing donations: LTHS can only accept donations of new clothing items such as gloves, coats, etc. We are not able to accept used items at this time.