Support Post Prom Donors!
A lion-sized THANK YOU to our generous 2020 POST PROM SPONSORS
for keeping our teens safe!
The Salvino Family
Help Keep our Teens Safe -- Donate to Post Prom
Prom is an expensive event for teens and their families, and Post Prom is an additional cost for them. The Lyons Township High School Parent Teacher Council (PTC) subsidizes the Post Prom celebration cost to keep the price within reach. The Post Prom event is not school funded - your contribution is very important.
Please help keep our teens stay safe and substance-free by supporting the 31st annual Post Prom Event, sponsored by the PTC. Post Prom will be held May 28, 2020, immediately following Prom. Students extend their evening with a Lake Michigan cruise in a safe, substance-free environment enjoying music, refreshments and a view of the magnificent Chicago skyline. It is an incredible experience that your students will remember for a lifetime.
The PTC thanks you for your support!If you have questions, contact the LTHS Post Prom Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To donate, please use the quick and easy Donate button below or download the Post Prom Donation Form.
The Post-Prom Auction has been postponed until further notice. We extend lion-sized thanks to our in-kind donors for their support. We encourage you to support our In-Kind donors listed below. These businesses are champions to PTC!
Lyons Township High School
- Sponsor proudly displayed on the back of raffle ticket order forms distributed to over 2,500 LTHS families.
- Sponsor listed on the LTHS Post Prom Website as a Platinum sponsor.
Gold ($500 to $999)
- Sponsor is listed on the LTHS Post Prom Website as a Gold sponsor.
Silver ($100 to $499)
- Sponsor is listed on the LTHS Post Prom Website as a Silver sponsor.
Want to sponsor Post Prom activities? Click here for Post Prom Donation Form.