LT is interested in quality substitute teachers who possess the required licensure. Information about how to obtain Substitute Teacher Licensure can be found here. Interested substitute teacher applicants are required to apply using our online application from the link listed below. Substitute teachers are utilized by the District on an "as needed" basis.
Inside the online application program, please select Substitute on the Vacancy Desired page. You will be given the opportunity to select any specific area that you are qualified to substitute for on the Position Desired page. If you do not have a preference of courses to substitute for, you may select Substitute Teacher-Any Area on this page.
Substitute Teacher requirements:
- Illinois State Teacher Licensure (or Substitute Teacher Licensure) currently registered with the West 40 Intermediate Service Center (Region 6);
- Completed online application; three letters of reference; college/university transcripts (copies or originals);
- A recent doctor's note stating that you are in good health to perform assigned duties;
- Current driver's license and social security card or valid passport; and
- Fingerprinting will be completed at LT for the required Criminal Background Investigation Report for Illinois School Employment
LTHS District 204 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any status protected by law. The Equal Employment Opportunity and Minority Recruitment Policy may be found in Board Policy 5:10, located on the D204 Board of Education Policy Page.