Enrollment Services

  • Lyons Township High School has made a few changes and advancements to enrolling your student for the 2019-2020 school year.


  • We have contracted with a company to assist the district in electronically verifying residency. For many of you, this change means you will no longer have to prove residency by bringing in documents and forms. Your family will be notified in early July of your residency verification status. You will either be cleared for residency or you will be asked to bring in proper residency documentation. Specific instructions will be provided in early July.

Book Pick-up

  • Beginning June 3 the district will encourage every family to use the online webstore to pay fees, purchase textbooks, consumables, Booster and Parent-Teacher Council memberships and other back-to-school items. If purchases are made online and all other requirements are satisfied, then your student may simply pick up his or her books and ID at the Pre-paid Book Pick-up at the campus your student attends on Aug 8 (8am-4pm). For those who cannot or choose not to pay online, you may attend Book Pick-up days August 9 or 12. Frequently asked questions

Important Dates

  • Apr 15: Online Registration (OLR) opens

    May 31: Online Registration (OLR) process must be completed via Portal

    Jun 3: Online pay open - log in through your Portal account to make a payment

    Jun 7: Incoming Freshman onlyCertificate of Child Health Exam due

    Jul 15: Fall sport athletesSports physical due to Health Services Office

    Aug 8: Book pick-up and Picture Day for PRE-PAID students only, 8am-4pm (both campuses) FAQ's

    Aug 9: Book pick-up and Picture Day, 8am-4pm (both campuses) FAQ's

    Aug 12: Book pick-up and Picture Day, Noon-7pm (both campuses) FAQ's

    Comments (-1)

Online Registration

  • The enrollment process for the 2019-20 school year began April 15 with Online Registration (OLR). To ensure your student’s schedule will be completed in a timely manner, please follow all instructions carefully:

    • As a parent / guardian of a returning or incoming LT student, you have been provided with an Infinite Campus Portal account. Log in to the Portal and click:"Online Registration," and select the "19-20" school year.
    • If you are having difficulty accessing the Portal, please contact the Main Office at the campus your student will attend:

    The deadline for completing OLR is Friday, May 31, 2019. Failure to complete OLR may impact your student's enrollment in certain courses and may delay your student's ability to participate in co-curricular clubs, activities and athletics.

Birth Certificate

  • All incoming freshmen are required to bring their original birth certificate by July 17 to the South Campus Main Office to complete registration. 

Health Requirements

    • Incoming freshmen only: You must submit a State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination form by June 7, 2019. The form may be emailed to HealthServices@lths.net or delivered to the South Campus Main Office.
    • 2019-20 Seniors, including Transition Program and 5th-year seniors: You are required to provide documentation of compliance with the Illinois meningococcal conjugate (meningitis) vaccine requirement (view requirement). Failure to comply with this requirement will prevent your student from starting on the first day of school. Email compliance documentation by August 19 to HealthServices@lths.net or deliver to the North Campus Main Office.
    • Sports physicals for returning students only: Sports physicals are valid for 13 months from the date of the exam and a valid sports physical must be on file by the first day of tryouts / practice. You may view the date of the most recent sports physical on file for your student by logging into the Infinite Campus Portal and selecting Health. The sports physical may be emailed to HealthServices@lths.net or delivered to the Main Office of the campus your student attends. In addition, your student-athlete should bring a copy of the physical to the coach on the first day of tryouts.
  • If you decide to send your student(s) to a different school or have moved out of the district, please email mnicola@lths.net. Your contact information will be removed so that you will no longer receive information from LT.

  • The link to request bus changes is no longer active. Families with bus route changes will see a change in their student’s Infinite Campus account by August 15.  If your student needs an ID with a different route, they should come to the AP office at their campus to get a new ID printed.  Students will be able to ride the bus with an LT ID regardless of the route listed for the first week of school.  We appreciate your patience

    Parents and students who are requesting bus changes or have questions to start the 2019-2020 school year should email slewis@lths.net.   

    Comments (-1)