Month of September:
- Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior Counseling Teams will review Signs of Suicide/ACT (Acknowledge, Care, Tell) during Group Guidance.
- Social Workers will meet with LION students about media reporting.
- Information about suicide prevention and mental health will be available on the LTHS website, under the Prevention and Wellness page.
Suicide Prevention Week:
- Suicide prevention refresher for teachers.
- Daily emails for students, staff, teachers highlighting different aspects of this year's suicide prevention campaign.
- Email staff resources such as Zoom backgrounds, wallet cards, educational activities to use during the week to help create awareness.
- Daily announcements via Twitter with facts on relating to suicide prevention.
- Provide counselors with virtual training aimed at teaching students about suicide prevention to post on their Canvas page.