DateThursday, May 31TimeDeluxe Coach Buses Pick-Up
from LTHS South Campus: 6:30 p.m.Dinner: 8:30 to 9:30 p.m.Dancing: 8:00 p.m. to MidnightBuses return after Prom: approximately 12:30 a.m.Buses return after Post Prom: approximately 3:30 a.m.Ticket Information$115 per personTickets were sold at the Bookstore
from Tuesday, April 24 through Friday, April 27(Don't forget to turn in your completed permission
slips to Mrs. Gresge.)Prom and Post-Prom tickets are non-transferable.
No changes can be made after
ticket sales have ended.LocationNavy PierChicago, IllinoisPhotographerVisual Image Photography (VIP)
will be available starting at 8:00 p.m.MusicMONSTER Entertainment featuring DJ Big DaddyPost Prom$50 per personThe Odyssey and Spirit of Chicago cruise ships
Navy Pier, Chicago,
Midnight to 3:00 a.m.Lake Michigan CruiseTickets for Post Prom must be purchased
when purchasing Prom Tickets.Tickets were on sale in the bookstore
from April 24 through April 27.Cruise AssignmentsSelection of Post-Prom Cruise Shipstook place at the time of ticket purchase.Login to any LT computerbetween Monday, April 9 and Friday, May 18to cast your vote for the 2018 Prom Court.Looking for a dress?The Hope Chest has gently-usedProm dresses available at their
location in downtown La Grange.
The Aon Grand Ballroom
- All students must take the LT-provided deluxe coach buses to Navy Pier and must arrive at South Campus by 6:30 p.m.
- The doors to the Grand Ballroom will open at 8:00 p.m. Dinner will be served at 8:30 p.m
- All students must have their current LTHS school ID, and are expected to have it with them at all times.
How you choose to dance at this event matters. LTHS reserves the right to determine whether a student's choice of dance style is appropriate for a high school dance. You may be asked to leave if you fail to comply with the expectations and/or directives of LTHS staff.
Regarding Non-LT Guests...
- LTHS students must turn in their completed guest information form (available NOW in your Prom Packet or at the North Campus Bookstore) – along with their own parental permission form – to Mrs. Gresge in the North Campus Library by Friday, April 27.
- Guests must have their own current school ID, driver's license or state-issued ID when they arrive at the dance.
- Guests must be of at least high school age and no older than 20.
Have a Safe Night
If a student is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, he or she may be asked to take a Breathalyzer test. Should a student refuse a Breathalyzer test, the student will be assumed to be under the influence. If it is determined that a student has been drinking, LTHS administrators will call a parent to inform them that the student may be turned over to local police. The school’s drug and alcohol policy (found on pages 19-20 of the Student Handbook) will be fully enforced. Be smart and choose to live a drug-free lifestyle, and help your friends to make the right choices, too.
We hope that you have an enjoyable and memorable evening!