Families returning to Lyons Township High School District 204 for the 21-22 Academic Year
If your family is returning to Lyons Township High School District 204, or you are an incoming freshmen from one of our associate feeder schools, follow the instructions below:
We have again contracted with a company to assist the district in electronically verifying residency. This means many families will no longer have to prove residency by bringing in documents and forms. Your family will be notified in early July of your residency verification status. You will either be cleared for residency or you will be asked to bring in proper residency documentation. Specific instructions will be provided in early July.
August 9-13 (includes Chromebook pick-up)
Additional details will be shared as we get closer to the school year.
Incoming freshmen only: You must submit an original birth certificate to the South Campus Main Office by July 19. The birth certificate must include the name of at least one parent. A copy will be made and the original returned to you.
The enrollment process for the 2021-2022 school year began April 19 with Online Registration (OLR). To ensure your student's schedule will be completed in a timely manner, please follow all instructions carefully.
- As a parent / guardian of a returning or incoming LT student, you have been provided with an Infinite Campus Portal account. You must use the Portal to complete OLR to ensure your student is enrolled. Please access the Portal, log in and click the link entitled "Online Registration," which can be found near the bottom of your Portal menu on the left side of the screen, if you're using the traditional Portal view, or near the bottom of the menu once you hit the "More" button, if you're using Infinite Campus' new Campus Parent view with the green and black bands. Be sure to select "21-22" (next year) when prompted to select the school year.
- If you do not recall your Portal ID or password or are having difficulty accessing the Portal, please contact the Main Office at the campus your student will attend:
- Grades 9 and 10 - South Campus - 708/579-6500;
- Grades 11 and 12 - North Campus - 708/579-6300
- The deadline for completing OLR is Friday, May 28, 2021. Access to the OLR utility will not terminate on May 28, but failure to complete OLR by this deadline may impact your student's enrollment in certain courses and may delay your student's ability to participate in co-curricular clubs, activities and athletics.
All incoming freshman are required to provide: 1) Health examination with proof of immunizations prior to the first day of school. This must be completed by a MD, DO, APN or PA, dated on or after 8/20/20 and documented on the Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination. A separate sports physical is not needed. 2) Dental examination by no later than May 15, 2022. This dental examination must be completed by a licensed dentist on or after 11/15/20 and documented on the IDPH Dental Examination Form.
All incoming seniors are required to provide documentation of two doses of meningococcal conjugate vaccine prior to the first day of school. You can find more information here.
All student athletes must have a current IHSA Pre-Participation Examination must be on file in Infinite Campus prior to try-outs. Sports physicals are valid for 395 days from the date completed by the health-care provider. Students and parents/guardians are able to check a student’s last sports physical date in the Health Section of their Infinite Campus Portal. A separate sports physical is not required for freshman.
Students with health needs during the school day may require additional documentation. You can find more information here.
Please submit all health documentation electronically as JPEG or PDF during on-line registration or to email@example.com. Documents will be processed in the order they are received.If you decide to send your student(s) to a different school or have moved out of the district, please call the Main Office at either campus. Your contact information will be removed so that you will no longer receive information from LT.
- April 19: Online Registration (OLR) opens
- May 28: Online Registration process must be complete via Infinite Campus Portal
- July 15: Online fee payment due - log in through your Portal account to make a payment
- Jul 19: Incoming Freshman only: original birth certificate is due
- August 16: Freshman Experience Day
- August 19: 1st day of classes for the 2021-22 school year