TO REGISTER FOR THE SPRING 2021 FOOTBALL SEASON, click here. Registration closes March 1 at 3pm.
In order to participate in contact days:
- You must sign up using the google form below for your specific level so we can plan accordingly:
- When you arrive to the contact days, you must arrive 10 minutes early for check in, wear a mask, and have your own water bottle. We will continue to follow the social distance and Covid procedures/guidelines while we are on campus. You must also show your coach your Daily Qualtrics Symptom Tracker before you are allowed to participate in contact days.
- Also, if you did not do contact days in October, please make sure that you have the Covid-19 waiver form filled out and bring it to your coach on the first day of contact days.
For football contact days, any athlete that is doing a winter sport at LT, cannot participate in football contact days. However, once the football season begins on March 3rd, LT will allow winter sport athletes to attend football practices so that they are eligible for the first game of the season on March 19th.
The football contact day schedule will start this week and they will all take place at south campus most likely indoors.
If you have any questions, please contact your head level coach.
- Varsity Head Coach- Coach Beutjer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophomore Head Coach-Coach Rigo: email@example.com
- Freshmen Head Coach- Coach King: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!