PROM 2022: Flashing Lights
featuring RGML EntertainmentRGML will light up the night at Navy Pier's Aon Grand Ballroom
on Sunday, May 22, starting at 6:00 p.m.SENIORS: Your Student ID is your ticket to PROM 2022. Be sure that you have yours with you at all times on Sunday!
- All students must take the LT-provided deluxe coach buses to Navy Pier and must arrive at South Campus by 4:30 p.m.
- The doors to the Grand Ballroom will open at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m.
- All students must have their current LTHS school ID, and are expected to have it with them at all times.
How you choose to dance at this event matters. LTHS reserves the right to determine whether a student's choice of dance style is appropriate for a high school dance. You may be asked to leave if you fail to comply with the expectations and/or directives of LTHS staff.
Song RequestsBus AssignmentsOnline selection period is closed.
Final bus assignments will be posted outside the Main Office, or can be viewed here.Sunday, May 22TimeDeluxe Coach Buses Load
at LTHS South Campus: 4:30 p.m.Dinner: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.Dancing: 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.Buses return after Prom: approximately 10:30 p.m.Buses return after Post Prom: approximately 1:30 a.m.Ticket Information$135 per personTickets were available online and outside of the cafeteria
Monday, April 18 through Monday, April 25.Prom and Post Prom tickets are non-transferable.
No changes can be made after
ticket sales have ended.LocationNavy PierChicago, IllinoisPhotographerVisual Image Photography (VIP)
will be available starting at 8:00 p.m.MusicRGML EntertainmentSong requests: www.rgmlentertainment.com/lthsPost Prom$50 per personThe Odyssey and Spirit of Chicago cruise ships
Navy Pier, Chicago,
10:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.Lake Michigan CruiseTickets for Post Prom must be purchased
when purchasing Prom Tickets.Tickets were available online and outside of the cafeteria
Monday, April 18 through Monday, April 25.Cruise AssignmentsSelection of Post-Prom Cruise Shipswas made at the time of ticket purchase.The Hope Chest has gently-usedProm dresses available at their
location in downtown La Grange.Tickets for Post Prom were to bepurchased when purchasing Prom Tickets.
Have a Safe Night
If a student is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, he or she may be asked to take a Breathalyzer test. Should a student refuse a Breathalyzer test, the student will be assumed to be under the influence. If it is determined that a student has been drinking, LTHS administrators will call a parent to inform them that the student may be turned over to local police. The school’s drug and alcohol policy (found on pages 19-20 of the Student Handbook) will be fully enforced. Be smart and choose to live a drug-free lifestyle, and help your friends to make the right choices, too.
We hope that you have an enjoyable and memorable evening!
Regarding Non-LT Guests...
- LTHS students must turn in their completed guest information form – along with their own parental permission form – to the North Campus Main Office by Monday, April 25.
- Guests must have their own current school ID, driver's license or state-issued ID when they arrive at the dance.
- Guests must be of at least high school age and no older than 20.