2019 Homecoming Dance
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, September 18 in the Bookstores and online for this year's Homecoming Dance. (Online purchases will not receive a physical ticket; be sure to bring your student ID to the Dance.)
LT Student tickets are $15 when purchased between September 18 and 20. Tickets purchased the week of Homecoming (September 21-27) will be available for $20.
Tickets for non-LT guests cost $25, and must be purchased by Thursday, September 26.
Tickets can be purchased at the door (pending availability) for $25.
Featuring Monster EntertainmentMonster Entertainment will transform the South Campus Fieldhousewith DJ Big Daddy and MC Kasper K (from Season one of So You Think You Can Dance)
on Saturday, September 28, starting at 7:30 p.m.,
bringing an experience to LT unlike anything you have ever seen before.
- Students will enter the dance through the Music Wing entrance (Exit 25).
- The doors will open at 7:00 p.m. All students must arrive no later than 8:30 p.m.
- Once a student leaves the Dance, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter.
- All students must have their current LTHS school ID.
- Temporary IDs can be purchased for $10 at the door and redeemed for a new ID on Monday, September 30.
- Students must keep their IDs with them at all times.
- Coat check will be available, but students are encouraged to leave coats, cell phones, purses, jackets, and any other valuable items either in their cars or at home.
- How you choose to dance at this event matters. LTHS reserves the right to determine whether a student's choice of dance style is appropriate for a high school dance. You may be asked to leave if you fail to comply with the expectations and/or directives of LTHS staff.
Notes Regarding Non-LT Guests
- LTHS students must bring their completed guest information form (available for download here or in the Bookstores) to the Assistant Principals' Office BEFORE purchasing guest tickets.
- GUEST PASSES ARE DUE TO THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS' OFFICE BY MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23.
- Non-LT Guest Tickets must be purchased by Thursday, September 26. The Assistant Principals will then approve or deny guest requests.
- Guests must also have their own current school ID, driver's license or state-issued ID when they arrive at the dance.
- Guests must be of at least high school age and no older than 20.
- Guests and their LTHS escorts will enter the dance at the Pool entrance.
Have a safe night
If a student is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, he or she may be asked to take a Breathalyzer test. Should a student refuse a Breathalyzer test, the student will be assumed to be under the influence. If it is determined that a student has been drinking, LTHS administrators will call a parent to inform them that the student may be turned over to local police. The school’s drug and alcohol policy (found on page 18-19 of the Student Handbook) will be fully enforced. Be smart and choose to live a drug-free lifestyle, and help your friends to make the right choices, too.
As always, drive carefully to and from the dance. We hope that you have an enjoyable and memorable evening!