Parent Teacher Conferences
Lyons Township High School is excited to host virtual Parent/Teacher Conferences on Thursday, October 29 and Friday, October 30. The conferences will be:
- Thursday, October 29 (5:00pm - 8:30pm)
- Friday, October 30 (9:00am-1:00pm)
- Available via Zoom or via a traditional phone call
- Each conference will be a maximum of 8 minutes in duration, in order to maximize the number of individual conferences that can be accommodated. The ultimate goal of Parent/Teacher Conferences is to continue to foster a collaborative partnership between parents and staff at LTHS.
Special features for the evenings include:
- Each staff member will have his or her own Zoom link which will be shared with parents after the P/T conference schedules are completed. Parents will use their student’s LT-verified Zoom accounts to access P/T conferences.
- Counselors are also available for Parent/Teacher Conferences. If your schedule for P/T conferences does not include an appointment with your student’s counselor, please know they are available to meet with you any time throughout the school year.
- Spanish language interpreters will be available for Parent/Teacher Conferences, as well.
Request Parent-Teacher Conferences
Please remember you are not scheduling conferences, only making requests. To make a request (open October 9 at 4:30pm until October 19 at 11:59pm):
- Click on P/T Conference Reservation Requests
- Your Infinite Campus Portal user ID and password will allow you to access the P/T Conference Reservation Request system (screenshots).
- If you don’t remember your Portal password or have any difficulty logging into the Portal or Conference Reservation Request system, please contact the main office at either campus via phone (NC – 708-579-6300 or SC – 708-579-6500) or e-mail (email@example.com).
For those who do not wish to utilize the online service and for those needing language assistance, phone call requests will be taken on Tuesday, October 20, between the hours of 5:00 pm and 8:30 pm only. Call 708-579-6785 and ask for Parent/Teacher Conference reservation requests. These requests by phone will be entered into the reservation request system by school personnel. No conference reservation request calls will be taken during the day.
All appointment requests, whether entered into the system directly by parents online or by school personnel during phone calls, will be scheduled by the computer. Completed schedules will be available online after 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 22. In addition, a hard copy of the parent/teacher conference schedule will be sent via US Mail on October 26.