Sept 21 - after lottery
There is a limited number of available student parking spaces at each campus. Parking spaces are assigned via a lottery. Information for obtaining a school parking decal is available in the Assistant Principals’ Offices. School parking decals are issued each semester and cost $100.00 per semester.
The rules for student parking are as follows:
- You must be a licensed driver at the time of applying for the parking lottery.
- A student must have a school parking decal in order to park, and can only park, at the campus from where the decal was issued.
- In order to maximize the parking lot’s capacity, as well as to improve safety, cars must be parked inside of the lines indicating a parking space.
- School parking decals are non-transferable and must be used only by the person to whom it has been issued.
- At the South Campus, students are to park in the north parking lot only. Students are to park in their assigned parking space only.
- At the North Campus, students are to park in their assigned parking space only. Students are to follow any and all instructions given by the Parking Lot Attendant. Students in the Work Program, Teaching Internship Program, or who have received permission from the Assistant Principals’ Office to leave early must check-out at the Parking Lot Attendant’s shack before they leave campus.
- Obey all signage related to parking. At the South Campus in particular, be aware that you may be towed if you park in the Garden Market. Parking there is for patrons only.
- In any of the residential areas surrounding either campus, please be a “good neighbor.” Obey all village signage related to parking, do not block the ingress or egress to any of the neighbor’s driveways, do not litter or walk on the lawns of LT’s neighbors.
- While in any of the school’s parking lots, always drive in a safe and courteous manner. Remember to fasten your safety belt.
The demand for parking spaces exceeds the supply of parking spaces. Adhering to the aforementioned rules will help provide a system of orderliness to the parking environments at either campus. Failure to follow these rules will result in disciplinary action(s) which may include the revocation of parking privileges. If your parking privileges are revoked, your $100.00 will not be reimbursed.